Nanjing, China — October 20th, 2022 — Htek, the industry-leading unified communication equipment manufacturer and solution provider, announced that its Wi-Fi entry-level IP phone UC902E has been officially launched. Like other models of IP phones in the UC900 series, the UC902E is easy to use beyond imagination and supports the all-in-one Htek Device Management System (HDMS) to achieve an excellent user experience. It is a cost-effective choice for growing organizations and businesses that want to enjoy a high-definition, stable, and easy-to-use office communications experience at an affordable price.
Ease of Use Beyond Imagination
UC902E supports automatic provisioning, plug-and-play, an efficient and convenient user experience. With the addition of Wi-Fi module and a series of user-friendly optimizations, the UC902E achieves unimaginable ease of use.
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for easy deployment and flexible working, redefining the modern office.
- With Wi-Fi configuration wizard, configuring Wi-Fi is as simple as installing an app.
- Featuring device diagnostic and help center functions, common troubleshooting problems can be solved easily, leaving no stress on device maintenance.
Excellent User Experience
- UC902E has 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 6 feature keys covering high-frequency usage functions: mute, headset, SMS, transfer, redial, hands-free, to improve office efficiency, and also supports 5-way local conference and a local phonebook with up to 1000 contacts to precisely match user needs.
- 132×48-pixel LCD with backlight, 40° desktop placement angle, wall mountable, covering diverse operating conditions.
- Supports Opus and other high-definition voice codecs, regardless of network environment to deliver Htek’s signature ultra-high-definition sound quality, guaranteeing efficient communication.
- Built-in Dual-port 10/100M Ethernet.
- Supports PoE power supply, reducing cable clutter on the desktop. (optional)
All-in-One Management Tool
All Htek phones are supported by Htek Device Management System (HDMS), which integrates various cutting-edge functions and provides a one-stop solution for complex operations such as device group configuration, auto batch deployment, real-time alarms for device anomalies, remote troubleshooting, scheduling update tasks, graphical statistical analysis of call quality, etc. It also adopts a web-based operation interface, allowing anyone to manage enterprise communication devices like a professional.
In the future, remote work will become the new normal, Htek UC902E Wi-Fi IP phone, plug and play, feature-rich, supports distance management, and its Dual Firmware images technology to ensures unparalleled stability, enabling clear and accurate voice communication to empower enterprises, liberate productivity, improve collaboration, is the best choice for entry-level IP phones!
Please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or you could click the link UC902E.
Nanjing Hanlong Technology Co., Ltd. (aka Htek) is s a world-class developer and manufacturer of audio and video VoIP communication devices, dedicated to providing Easy Use, Easy Deployment, Easy Management, Easy Rebranding of IP communication products and personal & group IP communication solutions, reaching millions of end users around the world.
Founded in 2005, Htek is headquartered in Nanjing, China, with offices in Latin America, North America and Europe. With a global network of distribution partners, ITSPs and OEM partners, Htek’s products are available in more than 90 countries and regions, including North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific, garnering praise from customers worldwide.